Step 0) To upload your final paper to URAI 2016 at online paper submission site, you should login with your email and password created at initial paper submission stage.
Step 1) Please read the following guideline for creating an IEEE Xplore compatible manuscript:
URAI 2016 has registered for use of IEEE PDF eXpress™ PLUS. PDF eXpress will take your source files (word, dvi, etc.) and create a pdf that meets IEEE's guidelines. It is important to note that PDF eXpress converts the file, but you must still submit the converted pdf file to the final paper submission site.
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
For more help and information please see the following links:
IEEE PDF eXpress Help Guid
IEEE PDF eXpress Site Setup Confirmation
Steps for submission below:
Step 2) Please note that one-page digest in PPT and IEEE copyright form MUST be uploaded online while submitting the final paper in PDF
- Create your manuscript(s) using the template (MS Word, LaTex)
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript (it is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to IEEE PDF eXpress.)
- Create IEEE PDF eXpress account at IEEE PDF eXpress Plus Login Page. Please use the Conference ID: 38597X
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking
- Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s). The site contains extensive instructions, resources, helpful hints, and access to technical support.
- Copy and paste PDF eXpress compliance E-mail (received by the IEEE PDF eXpress server after your PDF passes the check) and Submit the final IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) at online paper submission site by May 15, 2016.
Step 3) (For video submission) Unless video/readme/summary are ALL submitted, submission is not complete.
- Digest file: During the conference, a Digest will be distributed to all participants. Please prepare one-page (and only one) PowerPoint slide that illustrates your paper. Use the URAI Digest Template. Please do not change the template and keep fonts and font sizes as preset in the template. Please also note that the digest will be printed in black and white, a color version will be available on the conference website.
- Video.mpeg: It is mandatory to use the most common media formats (mpg, mpeg 1 or mpeg 4). Videos should not use special codecs (coders/decoders) in order to provide as much portability across platforms as possible. Any other extensions will be blocked. The video contributions should not have any commercial pitch and the authors of each video must have clear copyright of the audio and visual content.
- README.txt: IEEE requires a plain text Readme file for multimedia contents. It must contain (1) An overall description of the objects, (2) Multimedia player information and (3) Author contact information.
- SUMMARY.txt: Describe in 5 sentences or less the contents or value of the extended object. This file helps IEEE Xplore users to make downloading decisions.