The 12th International Conference on
Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence [URAI 2015]
October 28~30, 2015 / 3F, Convention Halls, Exhibition Center II, KINTEX, Goyang city, Korea
By September 30, 2015
From October 1, 2015
(KROS, IEEE, ICROS, RSJ, MySET)
- Note 1: In principle, one registration can cover one paper only. At least one of the authors must make a full registration by the final paper submission deadline (August 31, 2015 ) in order to be included in the URAI 2015 Proceedings.
- Note 2: For authors or presenters of multiple papers, there is an extra paper charge of USD 250 per paper apart from the full registration.
- Note 3: A student is defined as a full-time student, enrolled for degrees or diplomats with a university or another similar institution.
- Note 4: Workshops and tutorials are free to access for URAI 2015 participants.
Registration Fee includes
- Access to all sessions
- Break refreshments
- Proceeding and Final Program Book
- Robot World 2015 admission
Methods of Payments
(1) Credit Card
(2) Bank Transfer
- Please make the bank transfer to below account specified. Sender's name MUST BE identical with the registrant's name.
- All bank remittance charges should be paid by the sender.
- Bank : WOORIBANK(Tongyouido Br.)
- Bank Address : Seoul Yeongdeungpo-gu Yeouido-dong 61-3, Korea
- Swift Code : HVBKKRSE
- Account Number : 1005-801-133615
- Account Holder : Korea Robotics Society
Registration fees will be refunded with a cancellation fee of a US$50 processing fee, if written notification is received before September 30, 2015. No refunds will be made after October 1, 2015. No refunds are given for no-shows
Go to top