The 11th International Conference on
Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence [URAI 2014]
November 12~15, 2014 / Double Tree Hotel by Hilton, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
( ~ Sep. 1, 2014)
(Sep. 2, 2014 ~ )
(KROS, IEEE, MySET, RSJ, RSI, RST, CIMTME)
- Note 1: In principle, one registration can cover one paper only. At least one of the authors must make a full registration by the final paper submission deadline (Sep. 19, 2014) in order to be included in the URAI 2014 Proceedings.
- Note 2: For authors or presenters of multiple papers, there is an extra paper charge of USD 250 per paper apart from the full registration.
- Note 3: A student is defined as a full-time student, enrolled for degrees or diplomats with a university or another similar institution.
- Note 4: Workshops are free to access for URAI 2014 participants.
Registration Fee includes
- Access to all technical sessions and workshops
- Conference proceedings and digest books
- Welcome reception and break refreshments
Methods of Payments
(1) Credit Card
(2) Bank Transfer
- Please make the bank transfer to below account specified. Sender's name MUST BE identical with the registrant's name.
(Sender's name MUST BE identical with registrant's name.)
- All bank remittance charges should be paid by the sender.
- Bank : WOORIBANK(Tongyouido Br.)
- Bank Address : Seoul Yeongdeungpo-gu Yeouido-dong 61-3, Korea
- Swift Code : HVBKKRSE
- Account Number : 1005-801-133615
- Account Holder : Korea Robotics Society
Registration fees will be refunded with a cancellation fee of a US$50 processing fee, if written notification is received before September 30, 2014. No refunds will be made after October 1, 2014. No refunds are given for no-shows
Go to top