Late or On-site Registration After Octorber 1, 2013
Member (KROS, IEEE, RSJ, RST, CIMTME)
• Note 1: In principle, one registration covers only one paper. At least one of the authors must make a full registration by the final paper submission deadline (Sep. 15, 2013) in order for their paper to be included in the URAI 2013 Proceeding.
• Note 2: For authors (presenters) of multiple papers, apart from the full registration, there is an extra paper charge of US$250 per paper.
• Note 3: Student is defined as full-time student, enrolled for degrees or diplomats with a university or another similar institution. Student status must be certified by the student's institution or advisor.
• Note 4: Workshops and tutorials are free to access for URAI 2013 participants. Online registration is required in advance if you would like to attend. To have more information, please refer to the website. (http://www.kros.org/urai2013/04program03.php)
Registration Fee includes
Access to all sessions
Proceeding and Final Program Book
Students (banquet excluded)
Methods of Payment
(1) Credit Card
VISA, MASTER, and JCB card are only acceptable.
Payment by credit card is available through the on-line procedure only.
To complete on-line payment, your credit card should be enrolled to the Visa 3D Secure for the safe usage of credit card.
You can enroll your credit card to the Visa 3D Secure at your credit card issuer web-site.
- Instruction on using overseas card 3D secure - For more information on Visa cards - For more information on Master cards - For more information on JCB cards
(2) Bank Transfer
* Please make the bank transfer to below account specified.
(Sender's name MUST BE identical with registrant's name.)
* All bank remittance charges should be paid by the sender.
Bank : WOORIBANK(Tongyouido Br.)
Bank Address : Seoul Yeongdeungpo-gu Yeouido-dong 61-3, Korea
Swift Code : HVBKKRSE
Account Number : 1005-801-133615
Account Holder : Korea Robotics Society
Registration fees will be refunded with a cancellation fee of a US$50 processing fee, if written notification is received before September 30, 2013. No refunds will be made after October 1, 2013. No refunds are given for no-shows
URAI 2013 - The 10th International Conference on Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence
#506, The Korea Science and Technology Center, (635-4,Yeoksam-dong) 22, 7Gil, Teheran-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea (ZIP Code: 135-703)