(Korean Standard Time; UTC+09:00)
- Deadline for organized session proposals : May 15, 2013
- Deadline for workshop and tutorials : May 15, 2013
- Deadline for paper submission :
May 30, 2013 ⇒ June 14, 2013
- Deadline for late news paper submission : July 15, 2013
- Acceptance Notification : July 31, 2013
- Deadline for final camera-ready paper submission : September 15, 2013
The topics of URAI 2013 include, but are not limited to,
Ubiquitous robots, Ambient intelligence, Network-based robotics, Human-robot interaction, Robot vision and audition, Sensor networks and sensor fusion, Robotic agents, Robot intelligence and learning, Intelligent space/environment technologies, Distributed robotics, Navigation and Localization, Robot kinematics and dynamics, Robot control, Robotic mechanism and design, Control architecture and middleware, Haptics and teleoperation, Sensors and actuators, Medical /Rehabilitation robotics, Humanoid robots, Field robots, Service robots, Industrial robots, Biorobotics, Biomimetics, etc.
Organized Session Proposal (By May 15, 2013)
The goal of organized sessions is to provide focused discussions on a new topic or innovative applications of a new approach. Each organized session consists of five or six papers (but four papers in particular cases are accepted), which will be reviewed through the normal review process.
Please submit the proposal to the Secretariat via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2013. For more information, pleae refer to the website at http://www.kros.org/urai2013/ 02submission07.php
Late News Paper Submission (By July 15, 2013)
All papers must be written in English and submitted electronically via the online conference submission system at http://www.kros.org/urai2013/02submission02.php
in one of the following three submission categories.
- Regular papers (3 to 6 pages)
- Work-in-progress papers (2 pages)
- Video papers (video file and 1 page extended abstract)
After the doubly blind review process, all the accepted papers will be published in the URAI 2013 proceedings, will be included in the IEEE Xplore and EI Compendex.