Author Schedule : Important Dates
(Korean Standard Time; UTC+09:00)
- May 15, 2012 : Paper submission website open
Jun. 26, 2012 ⇒ Jul. 20, 2012 : Submission of organized session proposals
- Jun. 30, 2012 ⇒ Jul. 25, 2012 : Submission of papers
- Aug. 24, 2012 : Late News Paper Submission
- Jul. 31, 2012 : Tutorials/workshops proposals
- Aug. 31, 2012 : Acceptance notification
- Sep. 15, 2012 : Acceptance notification (for Late News)
- Sep. 28, 2012 ⇒ Oct. 10, 2012 : Final camera-ready papers submission
Submission of Papers
In the initial submission, authors are required to submit a short paper:
1. Regular and work in progress papers : 2 pages
2. Video papers : 1 page plus video
Download : URAI 2012 Shortpaper Template (MS Word)
Download : URAI 2012 Shortpaper Template (LaTex)
If accepted, authors select one of the following three submission types in the final submission,
1. Regular papers (3 to 4 pages), which report novel and significant contribution
2. Work in progress papers (2 pages), which present recent ideas and on-going works
3. Video papers (1 pages+video), which report successful implementation.
Please submit your papers or video written in English to http://www.kros.org/urai2012 where templates for both Word and Latex formats can be found. The presented papers will be further screened for possible publication in Journal of Intelligent Service Robots.
The presented papers will be further screened for possible publication of Journal of Intelligent Service Robots and the special issue of Journal of Ambient Intelligence & Humanized Computing.
On-line Paper Submission