* Advance registration is required in order to upload the final material of accepted contributions (regular, organized session, work-in-progress, interactive demonstration , video papers) by June 28, 2013.
* Each paper requires at least one registration.
* Six pages in the standard IEEE conference paper format are allowed for the regular papers, including figures. A maximum of two additional pages are permitted at an extra charge of USD 200/page.
* Student Registration does not include banquet.
Methods of Payment
(1) By Credit Card # [ Notice 1 ] Payment With Credit Card (USD)
- VISA, MASTER, and JCB card are only acceptable.
- Payment by credit card is available through the on-line procedure only.
- To complete on-line payment, your credit card should be enrolled to the Visa 3D Secure for the safe usage of credit card.
- You can enroll your credit card to the Visa 3D Secure at your credit card issuer web-site.
# [ Notice 2 ] Please note that the payment can be made only with Microsoft Windows XP or higher versions (not with Mac).
(2) By Bank Transfer
* Please make the bank transfer to below account specified. (Sender’s name MUST BE identical with registrant's name.)
· Account Holder : Korea Robotics Society (KROS)
· Bank Name : WOORI BANK
· Branch Name : TEIHEIRANRO BR.
· Address : 1585 Sangam-Dong Mapo-Gu, Seoul, Korea
· Account Number : 1005-702-133697
· SWIFT Code : HVBKKRSEXXX
· Tel : +82-2-783-0306 (KROS)
* All bank remittance charges should be paid by the sender.
All refund requests must be in writing to Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) and received before July 31, 2013. A 20% cancellation charge will be deducted from the registration fee. All reimbursements will be made after the conference. Note that on or after August 1, 2013, your registration fee will NOT be refunded. In all cases, if your registration is used to upload your contribution for RO-MAN your registration fee cannot be refunded.